Hello, darlings, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here. Things get a little hectic for everyone during the holiday season, but this year has been especially busy for me. Hubby and I decided to cram a million things into this past couple of months: we bought our first home, we had a NYC family vacation, and now we’re trying to get settled in for Christmas at our new home. It’s been an exciting journey, but we are exhausted.
I wanted to spread some holiday cheer by sharing this delicious cocktail made with Pink Lady Apple Kombucha by Health-Ade Kombucha.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Here goes the recipe:
Ingredients (serves 2):
1 16 oz bottle of Health Ade Kombucha Pink Lady Apple Kombucha
4 circular lemon slices
1 apple, cut into wedges
2 tbsp honey
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Your favorite gin
1. In a small saucepan, toss 2 of the lemon slices, the apple wedges, the cloves, 3/4 cup Kombucha, and the honey. On high heat, bring to the boil It’s best to remove the saucepan from the heat quickly after it starts to boil, to avoid too much reduction. To test consistency, stir with a wooden spoon. You want it to be a little bit thickened.
2. Add another 3/4 cup of Kombucha to the mixture and let it cool for 20 minutes.
3. Once the mixture has cooled, strain the liquid into cocktail glasses and add two apple wedges to each glass. Pour the remaining Kombucha into the glasses and add a splash of your favorite gin at the end.
5. Garnish with the remaining lemon slices.
6. Take a cute photo of it and enjoy