OK, so – this blog post is definitely not for my blogger friends or my Instagram nerds out there because all of you know all about LiketoKnow.It and how it work. But, if you guys want to hang out here a bit for some cute photos and details of this outfit, then please do.
This post is for all of you who have no idea what this LiketoKnow.It madness is and why some of my photos have a cute little heart in the bottom right. So, let me start by telling you that it‘s a life saver – well, maybe not to that extent, but it can save you a lot of time, for sure. It’s a super easy way to shop some of your favorite Instagram bloggers’ styles (hopefully that includes me :)). All you need to do is register for emails or the really cool LiketoKnow.It app. And, every time you like one of the photos with the little heart, an email will be sent to you with links to every item I’m wearing in that photo. The app’s added features are that you can see all your liked photos, screen shoot, and shop directly from there.
Here are the steps of how to register:
- Go to www.LiketoKnow.It (you can watch a tutorial video to get familiarized if you’d like) or download the LiketoKnow.It app from the app store.
- Register (it takes about 2 minutes and it’s 100% free).
- Go to Instagram and like (or screenshot, if using the app) your favorite outfit pictures. Within 5 minutes, you’ll have an email that has all of the outfit details in it with pictures of the items. When you click on an item’s picture, it will send you straight to the store that I got it from.
- You can keep track of everything you’ve liked on Instagram under ‘My Likes’ on the LiketoKnow.It website or the app. You can shop all of your favorite bloggers’ posts by adding their Instagram names at the end of the URL. Example: www.LiketoKnow.It/espressoandchanel
- I sometimes shop at local boutiques like Lola Chiq Boutique or ILEENgirl Boutique . Some of these stores are not part of RewardStyle. If that’s the case, I’ll link their pages on my blog so you can shop the items from there.
I like to be transparent with you guys and let you know that if you buy something using the direct link I provide through LiketoKnow.It, I get a small commission with no additional cost to you. But, if that bothers you, then you can always just send me a message asking me where I got something from and I’ll gladly tell you without hesitation, no links or commissions included. I put a lot of work into my blog, but I do it because it’s my passion and because I really, really enjoy sharing my great finds with you in the hope that I can help you find your style identity. I know how clothing can boost our confidence levels and make us feel good about ourselves, and that’s my main purpose. It’s really easy to lose ourselves and our senses of style in this crazy rollercoaster called life, – especially for us moms – so every little bit helps.
I hope you know a bit more about LiketoKnow.It now!