Yesterday, we went to our first pumpkin patch this fall. We picked a few pumpkins to decorate our home and a yummy pumpkin bread at a local church. We also snapped some cute photos that I wanted to share with you all.
This season is one of my favorites and here’s why:
- Pumpkin spice everything (lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins and cookies, pumpkin scented candles, you name it)
- Local pumpkin patches and corn mazes everywhere
- Autumn temperatures: the afternoon breeze is a nice change from the melting summer temperatures
- Fairs and fall festivals everywhere – can’t wait to attend the Morikami lantern festival 2017, two weeks from now
- Halloween! Love costumes and candy. Haven’t decided what costume I’m wearing this year…any suggestions?
- My son’s birthday! Can’t believe how fast time goes by.
- Thanksgiving!!! Time to thank God for another year and for all the blessings he showers upon us every day.
- Fall colors and fashion trends. Here in Florida, you have to get a bit more creative because the temperatures are not as cold, but I don’t mind getting a bit creative – like with this cute, striped, linen-blend dress paired with a sleeveless sweater vest and a pair of oxfords.
Details to recreate the look are above!!
PS: What are your favorite things about fall?