I recently bought this colorful, striped bathing suit to give myself some extra get-summer-body-ready motivation. I bought it from Amazon for only $15.99 and I really loved it, so I thought it would be a good idea to share with you all some of my favorite online places to buy bathing suits. I love shopping online because I get a lot more options to choose from and can usually find really great prices as well. But this wasn’t always the case; I was a little hesitant at first since sometimes things are not what they seem to be, and buying quality items is so important to me.
So, first, I want to give you some basic online shopping tips so you can avoid some mistakes I made in the past and help you have a great online buying experience. Later, I’ll share with you some of my favorite places to buy bathing suits online at affordable prices.
Online shopping tips:
- Never shop with your debit card. Use your credit card or use a PayPal account. This is a great way to have a good level of protection between you and the online store.
- Use coupon codes for discounts.
- Read customer reviews and size charts on the item you’re planning to purchase.
- Read the item description. This will usually tell you the materials it’s made out of and will give you a better idea of its quality.
- Check the return policy of the store (buy extra from stores that offer free return shipping like ASOS, Zappos, and H&M).
- SHOP AWAY!!!